Sunday 14 January 2018

Talisman

Where to start...I'm talking about Talisman the board game, revised 4th edition.




To begin with; warped minis:

Before

Before

Before

Before

Before (couldn't even stand up)

Being a relative novice at this, I researched and found a really simple solution; hot and cold water. I warmed up the offending minis by submerging them into hot water for 30 secs, before putting them into cold water for the same amount of time to harden the plastic in to shape. It worked, man! Free stuff is boss!


Hot water first

...then cold water

Results:

After

After

After

After

After

Before priming the minis, take a look at my carry case (this was a Christmas present. Yes, I'm this sad):




Minis before priming: 





I prepared the minis by pressing them on to double sided tape, attached to a stick before priming them with spray paint outside: 






It was taking too long so I stuck them all on to speed up the process


They came out beautifully, The Harbinger being my favourite piece:















So, that's just about all the awesomeness I can take for one post! The next step will be to paint* the minis (I've never done it before, and I'm the least artistic person I know). Wish me luck.

*ruin



1 comment:

  1. Oh man!! That's really cool!! :-D I wish you the best of luck!

    ReplyDelete